PAINFULL PERIODS||MENSTRUAL CRAMPS||PERIOD PAIN

If you ever experience your periods painless or smoothly then you are lucky ,but If youve ever missed a class or work because you could not keep up with the pian then you know what i am talking about. I will te you what....i have been having period pains since i was 13yrs old and its not funny. I remember my periods came first year when i was in high school and it was a shocking experience because i dint have lots of education about,luckily i had a friend who had abit of experience and she took me through what happens. Since i dint expent that pain and discomfort i actually thought i was sick. I missed a class because the pain was unbearable and that was the begining of my menstrual journey. Do you ever feel sickly like myself. -sometimes i vomit -backache -headache -Running stomach WHATS THE MYTH THEY TOLD YOU ABOUT PERIOD PAIN? Growing up they used to tell me that after child birth the painful periods will dissapear but guess what same pain keeps recuring every month. Also i still have heavy flow as before besides giving birth. The number of days are close to same,i remember back in the day i used to experience 7 days of menstrual periods and now is about 5 days in my mid 30's. WHAT WORKS FOR ME MY REMEDY So lately i have been trying to find how i can reduce the pain and discomfort that comes with my menstration. so i found out some natural teas that reduce menstrual cramps. Am sharing this beacause it has worked for me for the past 2 months now and probably can be useful to you to. The other day one of my colleagues advised that exercise during menstration is very important and can help have painless periods.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts