HOW TO WEAR AN ALL BLACK OUTFIT

Its one thing to work out and another to wear a colour that hides your extra pounds. Black is one of the colours that give an illusion of slimmer look and elegance.Black is associated with prestige,power and intelligence.It is said that people who wear black are more likely to be more confident and well colected. If youre like me that i struggle with the gymn and work out routine i wear black to look slimmer and still be confident with my body.Also wearing black is linked to minimalistic wardrobe.people who like a few elegant pieces in their wardrobe tend to pick colours that can easily combine with each various pieces and black is one of them. maybe next time your at the mall you may have to consider picking a few black pieces for this reason.

Comments

  1. I so agree with you.... I love black... Always looks very executive 👌👍Good tips there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouaouuhhh this is so true... the black is my preferred color when it comes to outfit. Very easy to combine so saving a lot of time. Thanks for this ... 👌💪🤙

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love black. It’s easy to style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Black is my fave colour. Thanks for affirming its allure through this short and great article!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts