MEET LEAH

Hello Beautiful people My name is Leah Kuria and i adopted my husbunds name Mundum! I am a Youtuber and Blogger living in Milan and originally from Kenya who has interests in all things fashion,Beauty,Health and lifestyle. I know you might be wondering what i do here in Italy,we moved here with my family and i cudnt speak the languageat first so i work online so i have always had a passion to write and talk to people and i said why not get a forum where i can share my tips ,tricks with you guys. Fashion speaks to myheart and guess what its been a learning journey every single day and am loving it. Beauty goes hand in hand with fashion and that is lifestyle. Am soo excited to share my life experiences,healthy tips and abit of Italy in my vlogs. My Youtube channel is Leah Kuria online Enjoy!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts